Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3722members
1212posts

Better Alignment With Signals For Google Ads Optimization

Jfrazier
Contributor Level 1

I’m curious to understand what signals Google can optimize against in real time and what data needs to be analyzed by us in order to set up rules or weight leads different for Google.

For example, if 25% of brand calls mention scheduling issues, how can we or Google use that data?

3 REPLIES 3

maria_ogneva
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jeremy! Thank you for the great question. I'll see if another customer can share what they are doing, but in the meantime, here's a writeup of a user group we held specifically dedicated to Signals and the Google integration working together. It might help give you some background info and tips. Check it out!

Jigna
Contributor Level 2

@maria_ogneva  I am happy to help out here. Let me know if you want to set up time on my calendar and we can discuss some use cases of using Invoca signals for real time bidding. I will be on PTO next week but happy to set up time early December if it works for everyone. 

One of the ways to use signals for real time bidding is to integrate the platforms with Invoca and then ingest the signal data into search platforms and create conversion events columns. 

Jfrazier
Contributor Level 1

I appreciate the user group stories, however, it did not really answer my questions. Would like to get some insight on the scenario layed out, if possible.