Did you mean: 
3657members
1189posts

National Dog Day - Vanity Fur

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

🐶CALLING ALL DOG PARENTS! 🐶

August 26th is National Dog Day and Invoca is excited to release our 2nd annual VANITY FUR digital magazine!

In exchange for a photo of your precious pooch and a short bio (some of their favorite activities/foods/ways to be adorable), Invoca will donate $25 in your name to ASPCA, a non-profit that protects animals against violence and cruelty. You will also receive an Invoca Doggy Swag package in exchange for your contribution!

PLEASE REPLY to this thread with a picture and a short bio by Tuesday, Aug 23rd! We look forward to sharing on Invoca's social channels at the end of the month!

If you're looking to get inspired, check out 2021's VANITY FUR digital magazine with contributions from community users, @Regan_Sweeney@markdavidbecker@AnnArm@amandasloan@Bojibum, and @tPhillips!  

Vanity Fur '21 Edition 

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 11.25.25 AM.png

31 REPLIES 31

vcowen
Contributor Level 2

Hi!  I'm Murray, a 2 year old mini-Bernedoodle.  I'm a 65 lb fluff ball that likes to take care of my human brothers and sisters.  My favorite thing to do is lay outside in the snow during Minnesota's long winters!

vcowen
Contributor Level 2

Hi! I'm Ollie!  I'm a 12 week old Bernese Mountain Dog.  My family adopted me 5 days ago!  I now have two dog brothers and seven human brothers and sisters!  I love to snuggle and run around in my new backyard.

Oh my gosh, @vcowen, this is quite possibly the cutest creature I've ever seen.

vcowen
Contributor Level 2

Hi! I'm Teddy!  I'm a 1 year old Mini-Goldendoodle!  Yes, I am really a Goldendoodle even though my hair is black.  My mom says that makes me special. 🙂  I like to steal my dog brothers' toys and make them chase me.  My mom is my favorite person, so if any of my human brothers or sisters are sitting on her lap, I nudge them off so I can sit there instead.

markdavidbecker
Contributor Level 2

Mabel is a 7 year old Miniature Schnauzer that loves belly rubs, barking, and treats! Her pawrent loves taking pictures of her and she even has an instagram! @mabel_the_miniature_schnauzer 

https://www.instagram.com/mabel_the_miniature_schnauzer/

Mabel.jpgmabel2.jpgMabel3.jpg