cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4124members
1390posts

Call the Pup-arazzi! Submit your pet for Invoca's 4TH ANNUAL "Vanity Fur" Digital Magazine!

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

August is full of pet-celebrating holidays and Invoca is excited to celebrate with our customers and release our 4th annual “VANITY FUR” digital magazine to celebrate your pets for a great cause. (National Dog Day / International Cat Day)

In exchange for a photo of your pet and a short bio we will send you our new pet swag package, as well as donate $35 in your name to ASPCA or a local non-profit of your choice. (all pets welcome- kids don’t count😉EXAMPLE:

img_0214_720.jpeg

"I’m Marty McFly, and I’m the top dog—literally—at Backyard Protection, where I lead the charge in squirrel surveillance. When I'm not busy keeping those pesky squirrels in check, you’ll find me soaking up the sun with a long nap, playing fetchies, or working my other part job as Chief Crumb Commander. Follow me on Instagram- @Marty_Stays_Golden"

Simply respond to this thread with your pet's photo/bio by Friday, August 30th and we will do the rest! 

*Invoca looks forward to celebrating our mutual love for pets on LinkedIn in September and will tag you and your brand as we publish our 4th Annual Vanity Fur digital magazine! 

72 REPLIES 72

HilaryKatz
Employee
Employee

Meet Patty & Selma, 10-year old twin sister apple-thieves. Patty's favorite pastimes include receiving belly rubs, eating fuzz off the carpet, and twirling around in circles when you tell her she's pretty. Selma is a fan of hiding around corners to scare her sister, playing fetch with her tinsel poof balls, and staring at me until I give her treats. Check out more of their completely realistic shenanigans on Instagram: @badpetdoodles. 

IMG_7052.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg

jroe
Employee
Employee

BrunoOnRockBench.jpg

 Bruno Hops is 3.5 years old and looks a bit like a cross between a German Shepherd and a Dachshund. His hobbies enjoy sleeping, fetching, watching people go by on the sidewalk, and napping. He can be shy at first, but loves to hang out with people once he gets to know them -- at least until nap time! Bruno is very smart, but very stubborn. However, he'll do just about anything for the right treat!

BrunoLookingAtYou.jpg

You forgot to mention that Bruno is an Invoca legend. 🙂 

Tech-Sabrina
Employee
Employee

IMG_0663.jpg
Meet Tano, our little "paw-dawan" named after the legendary Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars! Tano is always on the lookout for new adventures and tries to pick up every stick her 6 lbs body can handle. She's truly a "Jedi" in training, bringing balance and "paws-itivity" to our lives every day!