Did you mean: 
3657members
1189posts

National Dog Day - Vanity Fur

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

🐶CALLING ALL DOG PARENTS! 🐶

August 26th is National Dog Day and Invoca is excited to release our 2nd annual VANITY FUR digital magazine!

In exchange for a photo of your precious pooch and a short bio (some of their favorite activities/foods/ways to be adorable), Invoca will donate $25 in your name to ASPCA, a non-profit that protects animals against violence and cruelty. You will also receive an Invoca Doggy Swag package in exchange for your contribution!

PLEASE REPLY to this thread with a picture and a short bio by Tuesday, Aug 23rd! We look forward to sharing on Invoca's social channels at the end of the month!

If you're looking to get inspired, check out 2021's VANITY FUR digital magazine with contributions from community users, @Regan_Sweeney@markdavidbecker@AnnArm@amandasloan@Bojibum, and @tPhillips!  

Vanity Fur '21 Edition 

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 11.25.25 AM.png

31 REPLIES 31

amyraidel
Contributor Level 1

sadie.jpg

This is Sadie! She's seven years old and a German Shepard Mix from Chattanooga, Tennessee! I rescued her while in college and had my parents watch her during exams. When I tried to pick her up, my parents told me I'm not allow to take her back! Her favorite things to do is cuddling up with you, getting treats, and sleeping!

luluvargas
Contributor Level 1

nacho.jpgsaga.jpgtresamigos.jpg

Hello! Please, meet my kids: Saga (black lab), Rin (blue heeler), Hel (Catahoula) and our newest baby Nacho (corgi). 
Saga is the Queen of the house. She likes to be left alone unless she wants love, she will come to you. She growls if you turn on the light while she naps. The other 3 amigos, their favorite activity is to chase each other in our backyard. They are jealous of each other but when nobody is paying attention, they love taking naps together. Saga loves veggies, Rin loves peanut butter, Hel loves any human food that she can steal from you even when you are taking a bite, Nacho loves his doggy treats. 

@luluvargas - thanks for sharing, you've got a whole herd! 

Dmitry
Employee
Employee

@luluvargas Beautiful dogs! We have a similar dynamics with 2 of our dogs 🙂

AnnArm
Contributor Level 3

My name is Nanuq and I have the best MOM ever. She works from home every day and I get to help her do email. She says I write the best even though I'm all paws.

I live in the woods with all kinds of critters. Here I'm waiting for one of them to show up. I wish they wouldn't keep me waiting so long.

ChipmunkHunt_20110519_1600.JPG

I really don't like baths. They mess with my pretty hair.

NukeBath_01_02110410_1600.JPG

Maybe if I didn't play in the mud I would have so many baths.

NukeWoods_03_02110410_1600.JPG

Gotta go! MOM says she we are going for a walk. Yippee!

NukeJacket202105.jpg

Wink

Wink_20110306.JPG