Did you mean: 
3704members
1198posts

National Dog Day - Vanity Fur

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

🐶CALLING ALL DOG PARENTS! 🐶

August 26th is National Dog Day and Invoca is excited to release our 2nd annual VANITY FUR digital magazine!

In exchange for a photo of your precious pooch and a short bio (some of their favorite activities/foods/ways to be adorable), Invoca will donate $25 in your name to ASPCA, a non-profit that protects animals against violence and cruelty. You will also receive an Invoca Doggy Swag package in exchange for your contribution!

PLEASE REPLY to this thread with a picture and a short bio by Tuesday, Aug 23rd! We look forward to sharing on Invoca's social channels at the end of the month!

If you're looking to get inspired, check out 2021's VANITY FUR digital magazine with contributions from community users, @Regan_Sweeney@markdavidbecker@AnnArm@amandasloan@Bojibum, and @tPhillips!  

Vanity Fur '21 Edition 

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 11.25.25 AM.png

31 REPLIES 31

molly_lewis
Employee
Employee

This is Daisy, a 4-year-old, red merle, Australian Shepard. Daisy grew up at Invoca! Invoca has always been a dog-friendly office and Daisy has been part of that since 2018 back at our Chapala office in Santa Barbara. She's the sweetest girl in town who loves a frisbee more than anything. 

IMG_7692.jpgIMG_7694.jpgIMG_7696.jpgIMG_7698.jpgIMG_7229.jpg

  

amandasloan
Contributor Level 2

Lily just turned one year old! She loves to chew (favorites include bones, her 14-year-old cocker-spaniel sister's ears, and baseboards). She's an expert verbal communicator - and she won't stop until she is certain she is heard 🙂 Lily considers herself to be quite the diva but tries to wield her powers for good - attacking dandelions and rocks that might threaten our yard.  

Lily 2.jpgLily 1.jpg

AnnArm
Contributor Level 3

So cute! I love dog birthday parties..

mloovis
Contributor Level 1

Sterling.png

Sterling

Hi, I'm Sterling. I'm a 9-year old Aussie/Corgie mix. I love treats, giving my parents kisses, treats, walks, and treats. Did I mention I l'd do anything for treats!? 

jbyrd
Employee
Employee

This is Sakura. She's a 2-year-old Shiba Inu. Like most Shibas, it's her way or the highway. Very independent but surprisingly cuddly for her breed. Her favorite hobbies include chasing rabbits, playing with toys, and of course - napping in the weirdest positions possible.

20210622_180518_remastered.jpg0AB038B1-83CC-456B-A059-A14CAFAD9346.jpg20210705_182938.jpgD569FA74-B534-43F5-9BE1-F97DF1684C90.jpg