Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4224members
1411posts

DNI Not Always Working

ovomero4
Contributor Level 1

Hi Team - I am seeing issues with DNI not working the majority of the time when using the main domain and adding a gclid. I tested using Invoca.PNAPI.display(), which returns a success status, but the number still doesn't change. We have already implemented using the Invoca.PNAPI.run() function on Window Loaded trigger in GTM. It would be helpful to have an extra pair of eyes from the support team to evaluate why DNI is not working consistently. Thank you! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

maria_ogneva
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ovomero4 thanks for the question! For this specific question, I'll direct you to the case portal How to submit a customer support case to send this to the support team. This is a discussion forum where you can chat with other users, but this definitely seems like a support issue.  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

maria_ogneva
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ovomero4 thanks for the question! For this specific question, I'll direct you to the case portal How to submit a customer support case to send this to the support team. This is a discussion forum where you can chat with other users, but this definitely seems like a support issue.