Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3706members
1198posts

Welcome to the Invoca Community!

maria_ogneva
Community Manager
Community Manager

We created this space as a helpful resources to anyone trying to learn more about Invoca and Conversation Intelligence. We hope you enjoy being here and find the resources and connections you find here valuable.

To start, please introduce yourself! Some things you might consider sharing are: your name and role, where you are located (no private info, just general vicinity), where you are in your journey with Invoca. Please don't hesitate to let us know what you are looking forward to from this community!

8 REPLIES 8

luluvargas
Contributor Level 1

Hello, my name is Lulu Vargas. I am located in South Carolina and I am a bilingual QA coach/monitor. Thank you very much for creating this space. Looking forward to exchanging more ideas to maximize our use of Invoca.

Contributor Level 1

My offer call comes but within (8 secound to -10 secound the Customer can be found, let me solve this problem, I never had this problem before, thanks for solving my problem very quickly.Cradite 1.jpg

cgerckert
Contributor Level 3

Can you call into your IVR to make sure calls are not dropping beyond the call tree?

RosieDuron
Contributor Level 1

Hello, I'm Rosie, the Marketing Manager at Servpro Waxahachie/Midlothian. I'm excited to get into Invoca and learn the ropes. Any advice or help to become an Invoca pro would be awesome!😁