cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4140members
1395posts

Call the Pup-arazzi! Submit your pet for Invoca's 4TH ANNUAL "Vanity Fur" Digital Magazine!

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

August is full of pet-celebrating holidays and Invoca is excited to celebrate with our customers and release our 4th annual “VANITY FUR” digital magazine to celebrate your pets for a great cause. (National Dog Day / International Cat Day)

In exchange for a photo of your pet and a short bio we will send you our new pet swag package, as well as donate $35 in your name to ASPCA or a local non-profit of your choice. (all pets welcome- kids don’t count😉EXAMPLE:

img_0214_720.jpeg

"I’m Marty McFly, and I’m the top dog—literally—at Backyard Protection, where I lead the charge in squirrel surveillance. When I'm not busy keeping those pesky squirrels in check, you’ll find me soaking up the sun with a long nap, playing fetchies, or working my other part job as Chief Crumb Commander. Follow me on Instagram- @Marty_Stays_Golden"

Simply respond to this thread with your pet's photo/bio by Friday, August 30th and we will do the rest! 

*Invoca looks forward to celebrating our mutual love for pets on LinkedIn in September and will tag you and your brand as we publish our 4th Annual Vanity Fur digital magazine! 

72 REPLIES 72

ESA
Contributor Level 1

We are Maple (a rescued chiweenie) and Boba (a spoiled pug). We are desert doggies who love the warmth of the sun in Phoenix, AZ. Maple loves to chase birds, sunbathe and take long naps! Boba is the Director of Kitchen Operations at home so she can monitor all the cooking/eating that occurs since she loves snacks! 

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh my gosh- what a couple of cuties!! They seem like best friends. 💜 Love it! Thank you so much for your contribution, @ESA!

saldabri123
Contributor Level 1

Dax2.jpgDax 3.jpgdax4.jpg

Hi, I'm Dax! Sunshine lover, bully stick connoisseur, and master of the sploot. The dog park is my happy place, and I will never miss an opportunity to hop in a car for a ride, whether I'm invited or not! Baths? No thanks! I’m all about treats and quality time with my favorite purple octopus.
Follow me on Instagram - @daxasaurus

Oh my gosh, Dax is such a stunner! How adorable, @saldabri123, thank you so much for your contribution!! 💘

Oh Brittainey! So great to see your pupper! Thank you so much for sharing. I don't know how you would every deny that sweet boi extra snax.