Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3652members
1189posts

Anyone Miss the Heat Maps?

Jeremy_N
Contributor Level 1

Boy do I miss the heat maps of unanswered calls. Anyone else? 

Invoca, is this on the roadmap to bring over from Dialogtech? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BrianC_Invoca
Employee
Employee

Hi Jeremy, hope you are well and thanks for posting! The feedback is always appreciated. There currently isn’t a 1-1 solution for replicating DT heatmaps in Invoca. However, you can use Invoca's Calls by Day report and Calls by Hour report to see when calls come in. You could then filter by unanswered call or by other signals to see when certain types of calls come in. The team can always assist you in gathering those insights as well. Thanks again for the feedback!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

BrianC_Invoca
Employee
Employee

Hi Jeremy, hope you are well and thanks for posting! The feedback is always appreciated. There currently isn’t a 1-1 solution for replicating DT heatmaps in Invoca. However, you can use Invoca's Calls by Day report and Calls by Hour report to see when calls come in. You could then filter by unanswered call or by other signals to see when certain types of calls come in. The team can always assist you in gathering those insights as well. Thanks again for the feedback!

Thanks for the reply. You and I both know that using the Calls by Day report and Calls by Hour report is garbage and provides zero insight like the heat maps. I have had a team help me three times on it and still can't get it right. So, yeah... I am frustrated with Invoca. 

Hi Jeremy, thank you for sharing your feedback - and I completely hear and understand your frustration. I am going to sync up with the product team to share your feedback and I'll be in touch once I learn more about this feature. Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!

cgerckert
Contributor Level 3

I wonder if they gave too much of a Covid case map vibe and had to go 😉