Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3722members
1212posts
InvocaKnowledge
Community Manager
Community Manager

Question Variations

1. What could be causing the difference between my Transaction API data and Invoca Reports?
  2. What might explain the discrepancy I'm observing between the data from my Transaction API and the information in Invoca Reports?

Applies To

• Transactions API

Answer

If you regularly upload Signal File Uploads to your account for past call records, there could be newer manual call corrections on call records that may not appear in your API requests if you pulling via a date range that is different from the date range you are viewing the Invoca UI Reports through. So keep in mind the date range you are pulling from with this in mind.

Another important thing to keep in mind is that the Transactions Report will aggregate or combine certain types of Transactions into a single record/row in the Report.  But will be separated out in the Transactions API.

A big example of this are calls that route through multiple Invoca campaigns, which happens a lot with Bundled Campaigns.  For each campaign the call goes over, a separate Transaction is created within Invoca. But these are all rolled up into a singe record in the Transactions Report.  While remaining separate within the API records you would pull.

Another example of where you can see this is within Performance Networks that utilize payouts within their campaigns.  Those payouts are applied after the call has ended, and are applied as their own Transaction within Invoca.  These too are combined into a single record in the UI, but remain as separate records when pulling via the API.

Additional Information

It is best to look for manual call corrections that may be made via Signal file uploads later. You can check for any corrections via the calls report

1. Navigate to Calls Reports
  2. Filter your reports for a specific signal or call record
  3. Click on a Call Record ID
  4. Call records will have two different transaction IDs but the same Order ID
Need more help?

Don't see what you are looking for? You can ask the Community or contact support.