You can transfer — or port — phone numbers you used as promo numbers to use outside of your Invoca account, with some restrictions. You can only port out phone numbers that a) you previously owned before using Invoca and ported in to your Invoca account and b) have been used in your Invoca account in the last 30 days.
To port qualifying numbers out of your Invoca account, follow these steps:
- Click the Contact Support button at the bottom of this article to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team. Include a list of the phone numbers you want to port out of your account in your message.
- Contact the carrier that you want to receive these phone numbers, requesting a Letter of Authorization form (LOA) and the carrier's RespOrg ID.
- Fill out your new carrier's LOA form and return it to the receiving carrier.
- With the LOA completed, the RespOrg receiving your phone numbers will contact and Invoca's RespOrg to authorize the request. Invoca will then promptly confirm the phone number for transfer and release them to your new carrier.
Please note there is a service fee associated to these requests. Unfortunately, we can't give an estimate for how long port out requests will take, since the process is driven by your new carrier, not by Invoca. However, we expect it should be similar to the timeline of our standard Port-In process — about two to four weeks.
• Porting phone numbers into Invoca
• How to delete promo numbers
• How to add local direct promo numbers to your Invoca campaigns