Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3717members
1204posts
swatkins
Employee
Employee

multi-location2.png

Invoca's Google Ads (GA) integration can now be enabled at both the Network and Profile levels to better support multi-location/franchise business types. For example, now conversions can be tracked at the network level (like conversions driven from a corporate or centralized website) and also at each location or franchise for the local campaigns that they drive. The best part is that data and reporting are available for both the network and profile levels.

This new enhancement to our Google Ads integration will be available by the end of May.

3 Comments
Kara
Contributor Level 2

@swatkins we think this is exactly the solution we are looking for! A few questions:

• Is this still on track to be available by the end of this month?
  • Is there currently (or when will there be) product + technical documentation to be able to review before implementation?
StaceyWatkins
Employee
Employee

Hi Kara! Thanks so much for reaching out. I'm in the process of confirming that we're still on track and I'll respond again once I know for sure. I just didn't want your comment to sit without looping you in that we're on it. Have a great day!

StaceyWatkins
Employee
Employee

@Kara Hi Kara--

I'm happy to report that this feature is now live! If you need any assistance adding additional accounts to your Google Ads integration please just reach out to Justin. I gave him a heads up and he's ready to jump in if you need him.

Enjoy your evening,

Stacey