cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4140members
1394posts

Call the Pup-arazzi! Submit your pet for Invoca's 4TH ANNUAL "Vanity Fur" Digital Magazine!

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

August is full of pet-celebrating holidays and Invoca is excited to celebrate with our customers and release our 4th annual “VANITY FUR” digital magazine to celebrate your pets for a great cause. (National Dog Day / International Cat Day)

In exchange for a photo of your pet and a short bio we will send you our new pet swag package, as well as donate $35 in your name to ASPCA or a local non-profit of your choice. (all pets welcome- kids don’t count😉EXAMPLE:

img_0214_720.jpeg

"I’m Marty McFly, and I’m the top dog—literally—at Backyard Protection, where I lead the charge in squirrel surveillance. When I'm not busy keeping those pesky squirrels in check, you’ll find me soaking up the sun with a long nap, playing fetchies, or working my other part job as Chief Crumb Commander. Follow me on Instagram- @Marty_Stays_Golden"

Simply respond to this thread with your pet's photo/bio by Friday, August 30th and we will do the rest! 

*Invoca looks forward to celebrating our mutual love for pets on LinkedIn in September and will tag you and your brand as we publish our 4th Annual Vanity Fur digital magazine! 

72 REPLIES 72

Such a contributor!! 😻

OMG cuteness overload 😍

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awhh Bootsy looks like such a SWEETIE.  💚 What are your favorite brand of cat treats- Mine is picky! Thank you so much for your contribution, @ecohe

ecohe
Contributor Level 2

That is a good question. Trying to find treats that my cats all like (I have three) which aren't using artificial colors, etc, isn't easy. All of my cats like Tuna Greenies, but to varying degrees. Temptations have a couple of "cleaner" options, but the one my cats LOVE is their shrimp flavor.

Having said that, Bootsy is a treat maniac, which is great because it makes him easy to train--he doesn't seem to care what the treat is, I just have to be the one to hand it to him.

ecohe
Contributor Level 2

Hello-

Bootsy and I just wanted to say thank you for the cat swag and for doing Pup-arazzi! Bootsy liked the bandana (and naturally the box), but his brother Cosmo, went the extra mile.

image (29).pngimage (28).png