cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4140members
1395posts

Call the Pup-arazzi! Submit your pet for Invoca's 4TH ANNUAL "Vanity Fur" Digital Magazine!

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

August is full of pet-celebrating holidays and Invoca is excited to celebrate with our customers and release our 4th annual “VANITY FUR” digital magazine to celebrate your pets for a great cause. (National Dog Day / International Cat Day)

In exchange for a photo of your pet and a short bio we will send you our new pet swag package, as well as donate $35 in your name to ASPCA or a local non-profit of your choice. (all pets welcome- kids don’t count😉EXAMPLE:

img_0214_720.jpeg

"I’m Marty McFly, and I’m the top dog—literally—at Backyard Protection, where I lead the charge in squirrel surveillance. When I'm not busy keeping those pesky squirrels in check, you’ll find me soaking up the sun with a long nap, playing fetchies, or working my other part job as Chief Crumb Commander. Follow me on Instagram- @Marty_Stays_Golden"

Simply respond to this thread with your pet's photo/bio by Friday, August 30th and we will do the rest! 

*Invoca looks forward to celebrating our mutual love for pets on LinkedIn in September and will tag you and your brand as we publish our 4th Annual Vanity Fur digital magazine! 

72 REPLIES 72

saldabri123
Contributor Level 1

Thanks Mallory! Yes it's very hard.

cassandra713
Contributor Level 2

Meet Archie, my four legged, 2 year old child! He's such a sweetheart, but can be a handful. Archie loves helping me with work assignments and then checking out for a nap before the job is done LOL 😺 😾

IMG_3410.jpg

IMG_3411.jpg

  

IMG_3413.jpg

Oh my gosh, what an adorable little helper! It’s so amusing how cats love to lounge on top of papers and even our warm laptops. Thank you so much for your contribution, @cassandra713!! 💙

DMC
Contributor Level 2

This is Nola (our family is from New Orleans, LA).  She is a real sweetie who loves to sit on the back patio watching the world, birds and walkers go by.  She is the most lovable dog we've ever had, a real snuggler that never leaves my side. Nola is a 4 yo Cavapoo and is still recovering from an attack by a large dog in the neighborhood earlier this summer.  She is better physically but still suffers from anxiety and now prefers to enjoy the outdoors from the safety of our patio versus walks through the neighborhood.  She loved her goodie bag from last year and wishes all fur friends a very Happy National Dog Day!IMG_4767.jpg

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nola is such a gorgeous pup! I'm so sorry to hear about the attack earlier this year- I'm glad she's recovered physically! Thank you so much for your contribution, @DMC!! 💛