cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4140members
1394posts

Call the Pup-arazzi! Submit your pet for Invoca's 4TH ANNUAL "Vanity Fur" Digital Magazine!

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

August is full of pet-celebrating holidays and Invoca is excited to celebrate with our customers and release our 4th annual “VANITY FUR” digital magazine to celebrate your pets for a great cause. (National Dog Day / International Cat Day)

In exchange for a photo of your pet and a short bio we will send you our new pet swag package, as well as donate $35 in your name to ASPCA or a local non-profit of your choice. (all pets welcome- kids don’t count😉EXAMPLE:

img_0214_720.jpeg

"I’m Marty McFly, and I’m the top dog—literally—at Backyard Protection, where I lead the charge in squirrel surveillance. When I'm not busy keeping those pesky squirrels in check, you’ll find me soaking up the sun with a long nap, playing fetchies, or working my other part job as Chief Crumb Commander. Follow me on Instagram- @Marty_Stays_Golden"

Simply respond to this thread with your pet's photo/bio by Friday, August 30th and we will do the rest! 

*Invoca looks forward to celebrating our mutual love for pets on LinkedIn in September and will tag you and your brand as we publish our 4th Annual Vanity Fur digital magazine! 

72 REPLIES 72

Also... the name of this photo 😂 

Invoca_Mwenger
Employee
Employee

Happy_Murfday.jpegMurphy_and_his_buddies.jpg

This is Murphy! He's a year and a half old reformed couch crocodile/not-doberman mix!

His hobbies include unstuffing stuffed animals (except for Vinny and Big Mike - pictured above. He only rips off their ears and hats) and then parading what's left around the house, going to the dog park, barking whenever he sees a suspicious person/leaf/animal outside the house, p laying with other dogs, begging for people food and cuddling.

His favorite treat is frozen blueberries and he doesn't do social media 🤣

Murphy and his stuffies 😍 What a gem. @Invoca_Mwenger Does he get to play with the floofless toy skins after destroyed? That's most of Marty's toy box. 

For a while, yes! Until he starts tearing them up into pieces as well.
He still has the skin from his first toy (giant lambchop) around here somewhere. It's missing her ears, eyebrows, tongue, basically every feature other than the shell, but he loves cuddling that thing.

cristina
Contributor Level 2

Meet Charlie and Miles, the dynamic duo of the dog world. Charlie, an energetic 1-year-old Yorkie, and Miles, a lively 1-year-old Shorkie (Shih Tzu/Yorkie mix), are inseparable companions. Miles complements Charlie like the yin to his yang, and they share an unbreakable bond. They revel in joyous car rides, embarking on leisurely and seemingly never-ending walks, and relishing in heartwarming cuddle sessions during nap time. Sensing the need to introduce a touch of feminine energy into their lives, we warmly welcomed Stella, a delightful 4-month-old YorkiePoo, into their cozy pack. With her gentle disposition, Stella has effortlessly woven herself into their fraternity, wholeheartedly embracing her older brothers.

Charlie and MilesCharlie and Miles

Stella and CharlieStella and Charlie

Miles and CharlieMiles and Charlie

StellaStella