cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3722members
1212posts

Call the Pup-arazzi! Invoca is celebrating National Dog Day! (For a great cause)

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

BARK BARK! August 26th is National Dog Day and Invoca is excited to release our 3rd annual “VANITY FUR” digital magazine to celebrate your four-legged friends for a great cause! 

Don’t have a dog? No problem! We want to celebrate your pet no matter what kind! (Kids don’t count😉)

In exchange for a photo of your pet and a short bio, we will send you an Invoca Doggy Swag Package (if you'd like one), as well as donate $25 in your name to ASPCA or a local non-profit of your choice. If you do not currently have a pet but would like to participate, feel free to share a story about a pet you once knew.

EXAMPLE: This is my dog, Marty Mcfly. He enjoys rolling around in the grass, anything peanut butter related, and making sure his mom is fully aware of any and all Amazon package deliveries.

IMG_5947.jpg

To participate, add your pet photos and biographies to this thread by Friday, Aug 25th!

*Please note all submissions will be added to our celebratory LinkedIn post where you and your company will be tagged

49 REPLIES 49

Oh my gosh- that SMILE. Incredibly cute! Thank you so much for your contribution! 

Kara
Contributor Level 2

This is my youngest pup, Beaux! We adopted him in February 2023, and he is estimated to be 2 years old now. He loves tennis balls, annoying his two older sisters, and sleeping right in the middle of the human bed. He also likes to protect mom and dad from wheels (vacuums, lawn mowers, wagons, etc.), the cat, and the wind-chime outside!

FullSizeRender.jpeg

aolson
Contributor Level 1

I am Lola! I know Chihuahuas sometimes get a bad rap, but I am the littlest lovebug! I love rolling around in the sunshine, belly rubs, chasing bunnies & squirrels, and eating all the yummy treats my humans sneak me. Oh, and there is no such thing as too many squeaky toys!

aolson_0-1692806287476.jpeg

Awhh LOLA- I love Chihuahuas! Her little face is too cute. Thank you so much for sharing! 💚

martiecabo
Contributor Level 1

Sheamus.jpg

 Meet Sheamus!  He is seven year old boxer that was rescued about three years ago.  He loves people and walks, and the lady dogs he lives with.  He has no understanding of personal space, so expect him to be eye to eye to you or leaning on you when sitting on the couch!  Sheamus helps his mom foster dogs and puppies, and especially loves leading the puppies around the yard.