Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3733members
1219posts
InvocaKnowledge
Community Manager
Community Manager

Objective

By capturing and passing the Google Analytics session IDs, you can understand which marketing campaigns and pages are driving each type of call or Signal in GA4 reports.

Applies To

• Google Analytics 4

Procedure

1 Add MDFs For Each Data Stream We’ll Be Capturing - Since there is more than 1 Session ID (in this case, there are 2) we’d be capturing through the 1 Invoca Tag in your account, you’ll need to create a breakout for the Session IDs for each via MDFs (i.e. 2 MDFs total, 1 for each of the Session IDs). I have included a screenshot below that shows what that should look like.

2. Go Into the Invoca Tag and Add the Session IDs - You’ll then need to add the Session IDs to the tag via the MDFs you just created. I’ve included a screenshot below of what that should look like in the Invoca Tag for your customer.

3. Add the Session IDs to the Integration Configuration - Now, you’ll need to add the Session IDs you created to each of the GA4 configurations / data streams. 

Need more help?

Don't see what you are looking for? You can ask the Community or contact support.