cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3732members
1219posts

Share your AI predictions FOR A GREAT CAUSE!

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

Share your thoughts for a great cause! Invoca has been the leader in conversation intelligence AI since Signal AI was launched in 2017. With the release of the new Signal AI suite, we’ve pulled even further ahead of the pack. We want to hear from YOU!

1. How will you use Signal AI to impact your marketing/Contact Center strategy in 2024?

2. What disadvantages could businesses face if they don't increase their use of AI in digital marketing/in the contact center in the next year?

3. What do you think will be the biggest barriers to adopting new AI tools in the coming year?

PLEASE NOTE: You will be credited for your responses in Invoca blogs and on our social media accounts in our 2024 Predictions Campaign. 

Post your response in the thread below and we will donate $30 in your name to One Simple Wish, an incredible non-profit that provides necessities and holiday gifts for children in foster care!

One Simple Wish.jpeg

6 REPLIES 6

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

How do you see AI changing the way marketers/the contact center work(s) in the next year?

"I think marketers have already seen this, but tools are changing product names to try to monetize the AI trend. AI, and the application of that label, have started to seem more trite. Outside of that, I think marketers are interested in advocating for the use of AI but struggling to find the right area to start." - Mark Loovis at DIRECTV

What disadvantages could businesses face if they don't increase their use of AI in digital marketing/in the contact center in the next year?

"For me, the biggest risk isn’t in selecting some massive AI platform but in not allowing your people to use AI organically. I hear a ton of stories about how leadership wants to find “AI use cases” but things like Bard and ChatGPT are blocked on their VPNs. This two-faced approach to AI adoption will only work to hurt organizations as the employees you want to invest in haven’t used the tech in any other way. If you haven’t used an LLM to make an email sound more professional or tried to break the prompt writer I don’t trust you as a technologist." - Mark Loovis at DIRECTV

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you so much, @Bojibum for sharing your AI Predictions for 2024!

What disadvantages could businesses face if they don't increase their use of AI in digital marketing or their contact center over the next year?: A disadvantage for a company in their call centers by not using AI is increased cost. Because the more AI you use to shrink down the amount of time it takes you to review calls agent performance, it keeps going up with ai, it shrinks that down considerably.

What do you think will be the biggest barriers to adopting new AI tools in the coming year?: Depending on what industry you're in, we're in a very highly regulated compliance industry with AI. So some parts of our business I think, really look at, can we use AI underwriting and things like that in the call center spectrum, a win-win, we get more instant results and we also get more accurate results.