cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4140members
1395posts

Call the Pup-arazzi! Submit your pet for Invoca's 4TH ANNUAL "Vanity Fur" Digital Magazine!

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

August is full of pet-celebrating holidays and Invoca is excited to celebrate with our customers and release our 4th annual “VANITY FUR” digital magazine to celebrate your pets for a great cause. (National Dog Day / International Cat Day)

In exchange for a photo of your pet and a short bio we will send you our new pet swag package, as well as donate $35 in your name to ASPCA or a local non-profit of your choice. (all pets welcome- kids don’t count😉EXAMPLE:

img_0214_720.jpeg

"I’m Marty McFly, and I’m the top dog—literally—at Backyard Protection, where I lead the charge in squirrel surveillance. When I'm not busy keeping those pesky squirrels in check, you’ll find me soaking up the sun with a long nap, playing fetchies, or working my other part job as Chief Crumb Commander. Follow me on Instagram- @Marty_Stays_Golden"

Simply respond to this thread with your pet's photo/bio by Friday, August 30th and we will do the rest! 

*Invoca looks forward to celebrating our mutual love for pets on LinkedIn in September and will tag you and your brand as we publish our 4th Annual Vanity Fur digital magazine! 

72 REPLIES 72

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful, hardworking, golden!💚 Our retriever, Marty, is also a Parcel Patrol Bark Ambassador here in Denver__ VERY IMPORTANT POSITION. Thank you so much for your contribution, @Ldennison

allisonolson
Contributor Level 1

This is Margo! She is a 1.5 year old Beagle (& potentially also Dachshund?) who is also known as Mergen, Margs, & Mergerburger. She is a ball of energy that loves her morning & evening walks, seeing & attempting to catch rabbits, & playing with my family's dogs. When not stealing my shoes, pillows, or socks, she can be found observing out the window or 'shadowing' dinner cooking. 

** Currently melting in Margo's eyes.

What a beautiful little lady! When our dog window watches, we call it the "Goob tube" - his favorite channel is front right living room. Thank you so much for your contribution, @allisonolson!

taylorwick
Contributor Level 2

My name is Sequoia. I am a full Golden Retriever in all its forms. I am friends with everyone, I love doggy daycare more than anything which gives my mom a break when she's trying to work and can't play with me. I am happiest on the trail, playing with my dog friends, or being as comfy as possible with my head on a pillow in the house. 

IMG_3307.jpg

IMG_3458.jpg

Awhh yay beautiful Sequoia!! 🌟 What a sweetie; I have a feeling her and Marty would be TOTAL besties. #goldenlife 

Thank you so much for sharing, @taylorwick!!