Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3722members
1212posts

SHARE the LOVE with your Invoca team!

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you love your account team at Invoca?? Shout them out!

We'd like to show our Invoca Customer Success & Account Managers some LOVE this Valentine's Day. Has your team gone above and beyond to help you reach your goals with the technology? Did you enjoy your onboarding experience?

WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! 

Please drop your shout-outs in the thread below by 02/02. We plan to post your shoutouts on Social Media the week of Valentine's Day; tagging you, your company, and the Invocans you've shouted out! 

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 11.45.39 AM.png

1 REPLY 1

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

"I'd like to give it to two people. If I can give a shout out to @SineadHunt as well as @SuneA, they have been awesome on our account. Sinead always goes above and beyond trying to identify ways that we can really solve some of the issues that we have, and then Sune being a great business partner when we're looking at negotiations and different products that we can bring onto our account." - @cassandra713 

"My CSM, @BrianC_Invoca, lives out on the East Coast & I think he works 24/7 for Mutual of Omaha these days. He does a great job of taking my wild and crazy ideas and taking him back to the product team to see what we can do. Invoca has been wonderful at listening and seeing how these ideas can become realities and in a lot of cases it's driven a lot of our beta projects that have been very successful; we really appreciate that." - @Bojibum