Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3721members
1212posts

Posting Adwords Attribution Via Webhook

quincyadam
Contributor Level 1

Hello: 

We have a custom web hook to Five9 that sends a number of fields including dynamic_number_pool_referrer_search_keywords. It was explained that since this is a Pre-Transfer web hook, that Invoca may not have the data from Google yet. What is the best way to pass attribution data from Google? Is there another web hook that should be set up post-transfer? 

Thanks,

Quincy

3 REPLIES 3

maria_ogneva
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @quincyadam thanks for a great question. I consulted with our integrations team, and here's what they said: 

quincyadam
Contributor Level 1

Hi Maria,

We're not using PreSense. Our integrations are through the webhook. If we wanted to capture and send that data, is it possible to send a post-transfer web hook (or however long it takes for Invoca to ingest the data from Adwords)? When I pull the API name dynamic_number_pool_referrer_search_keywords, I can verify that there are values. I just don't think they're available at the time of the pre-transfer webhook. I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Quincy

tomphillips
Employee
Employee

Hi Quincy,

I had the privilege of talking to your team a bit the other day. If your goal is to send data to Five9 for marketing attribution aka "call matching," it is recommended to switch to a post-transfer webhook. This should allow you to use the same fields you have setup today. This should also give you some flexibility if you decide to send additional data to Five9 once the call is complete.

Hope this helps, if you still have questions, please reach out to your account team.