cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3725members
1214posts

Does Pooling Overflow calls impede SA360/Google Ad's machine learnings?

Jfrazier
Contributor Level 1

Will Pooling Overflow calls impede SA360/Google Ad's ability to learn which ads, keywords, etc bring conversions and optimize?

For example, if a call is a pooling overflow call, would google ads/SA360 still capture that data within the engines and still optimize?

2 REPLIES 2

Mallory
Employee
Employee

Hi @Jfrazier . Excellent question! Pooling Overflow calls do not have any attribution, including the Google identifiers such as a gclid that is required for systems like SA360 and Google Ads. As a result, Pooling Overflow calls would not be useful in optimization efforts. In order to ensure the highest level of attribution for your calls, we recommend making sure your RingPool sizes are large enough to support your concurrent visitor traffic, which will result in a unique Invoca RingPool number available for each website visitor. You can work with your Invoca CSM if you want additional assistance making sure your attribution is as strong as possible. 

Jfrazier
Contributor Level 1

Thank you, Mallory! This answers my question and I will take this information back to my team. 😊