cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3722members
1212posts

Call the Pup-arazzi! Invoca is celebrating National Dog Day! (For a great cause)

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

BARK BARK! August 26th is National Dog Day and Invoca is excited to release our 3rd annual “VANITY FUR” digital magazine to celebrate your four-legged friends for a great cause! 

Don’t have a dog? No problem! We want to celebrate your pet no matter what kind! (Kids don’t count😉)

In exchange for a photo of your pet and a short bio, we will send you an Invoca Doggy Swag Package (if you'd like one), as well as donate $25 in your name to ASPCA or a local non-profit of your choice. If you do not currently have a pet but would like to participate, feel free to share a story about a pet you once knew.

EXAMPLE: This is my dog, Marty Mcfly. He enjoys rolling around in the grass, anything peanut butter related, and making sure his mom is fully aware of any and all Amazon package deliveries.

IMG_5947.jpg

To participate, add your pet photos and biographies to this thread by Friday, Aug 25th!

*Please note all submissions will be added to our celebratory LinkedIn post where you and your company will be tagged

49 REPLIES 49

SNewhouse
Employee
Employee

Rory is my 5-year-old Aussiedoodle who is named for the daughter's character in Gilmore Girls! She loves the wind (which brings all the smells), fetching balls, and watching TV for any animals, which she'll bark at quite fiercely! Pictured here with her friend Bella (a German shorthaired pointer) in the background while playing ball together.

IMG-8653.jpg

sweingart
Employee
Employee

Everyone meet Fika Albertina. Our three year old vizsla who has the personality and energy to give anyone a run for their money. She enjoys long walks and runs, snuggling with running shoes, morning naps in the sun, playing with her human sister, and making sure everyone who comes to visit is properly greeted with face kisses and hugs. 

img_2540_720.jpg

RenzClark
Contributor Level 3

My dog's dating app profile... SMH

https://youtube.com/shorts/faCR9BDqwDE

Hello there! I'm Remy a fun-loving and adventurous Portuguese Waterdog searching for a companion to join me on exciting escapades. I'm known for my curly and hypoallergenic coat that's perfect for cuddling, and who could resist my adorable grin?

I'm an active and athletic dog, always up for a game of fetch or exploring the great outdoors. When I'm not out diving into the pool... that my dad works so hard to pay for with help from his pals at Invoca 😁, I enjoy spending quality time with my both my humans, receiving belly rubs, and showing off my impressive tricks.

I pride myself on being an intelligent and loyal companion. I'm great with children and other pets, making me the ultimate family dog. Whether we're going for long walks on the beach or cozying up on the couch for a movie night, I promise to bring endless joy and lots of love into your life.

Swipe right to meet your new partner in crime – Me!

I think we may like this dog a lil bit... 🤪

Stepping out on the townStepping out on the town

Roll Tide RollRoll Tide Roll

"Use the force"... for treats!"Use the force"... for treats!

THE OUTFITS 😍 

Remy diving into the pool is totally majestic. 🤣