cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3736members
1219posts

Call the Pup-arazzi! Invoca is celebrating National Dog Day! (For a great cause)

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

BARK BARK! August 26th is National Dog Day and Invoca is excited to release our 3rd annual “VANITY FUR” digital magazine to celebrate your four-legged friends for a great cause! 

Don’t have a dog? No problem! We want to celebrate your pet no matter what kind! (Kids don’t count😉)

In exchange for a photo of your pet and a short bio, we will send you an Invoca Doggy Swag Package (if you'd like one), as well as donate $25 in your name to ASPCA or a local non-profit of your choice. If you do not currently have a pet but would like to participate, feel free to share a story about a pet you once knew.

EXAMPLE: This is my dog, Marty Mcfly. He enjoys rolling around in the grass, anything peanut butter related, and making sure his mom is fully aware of any and all Amazon package deliveries.

IMG_5947.jpg

To participate, add your pet photos and biographies to this thread by Friday, Aug 25th!

*Please note all submissions will be added to our celebratory LinkedIn post where you and your company will be tagged

49 REPLIES 49

taylorwick
Contributor Level 1

I am so excited to finally join the world of dog ownership! In June, we adopted Sequoia. He's now almost 5 months old and I'm pretty sure he's the best Golden Retriever out there. He loves playing in the water, but hates being wet. His favorite spot is on mom's lap in a boat or on the couch watching Better Call Saul (no joke he's glued to this show when we have it on). He only barks when he really needs something but has the cutest puppy dreams. He's the best! IMG_1121 3.jpg

AnnArm
Contributor Level 3

He's beautiful! How do you keep him off the putting green?😄

taylorwick
Contributor Level 1

Thank you! He's such a good boy, we stopped him day one and told him not to go to the bathroom on it and he hasn't tried once since. So he can hang out on it all he wants!

OH. MY. GOSH. I'm melting. No words. Just dawwwwwwwww 😩😍😭 

steve_ott
Contributor Level 2

Meet Omar, my 4 year old pitbull. He loves jumping on the couch or sleeping on the back of it! His favorite snacks are carrots and apples with peanut butter. Sunny days, long walks, and snuggles make him a happy pup!

Omar.jpg