cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3736members
1219posts

Call the Pup-arazzi! Invoca is celebrating National Dog Day! (For a great cause)

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

BARK BARK! August 26th is National Dog Day and Invoca is excited to release our 3rd annual “VANITY FUR” digital magazine to celebrate your four-legged friends for a great cause! 

Don’t have a dog? No problem! We want to celebrate your pet no matter what kind! (Kids don’t count😉)

In exchange for a photo of your pet and a short bio, we will send you an Invoca Doggy Swag Package (if you'd like one), as well as donate $25 in your name to ASPCA or a local non-profit of your choice. If you do not currently have a pet but would like to participate, feel free to share a story about a pet you once knew.

EXAMPLE: This is my dog, Marty Mcfly. He enjoys rolling around in the grass, anything peanut butter related, and making sure his mom is fully aware of any and all Amazon package deliveries.

IMG_5947.jpg

To participate, add your pet photos and biographies to this thread by Friday, Aug 25th!

*Please note all submissions will be added to our celebratory LinkedIn post where you and your company will be tagged

49 REPLIES 49

cristina
Contributor Level 1

Thank You Nina! He lived a wonderful and spoiled life and will be forever in our hearts ♥️

He had a "brother" name Turkish that is a 15 1/2-year-old Lab-Mix and we recently purchased a new puppy not to replace Chase because he was irreplaceable but to ease the older dog and my sadness his name is Charlie. He is a 4-month-old Yorkie - he has definitely brightened up our spirits with the shenanigans he has brought into our home. He loves being the center of attention, laying out by the pool, squeaking toys randomly during meetings, and following Turkish everywhere 😂 

IMG_1338 (1).jpgIMG_1191 (1).jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

AnnArm
Contributor Level 3

I'm sorry for your loss, Cristina. It's always heart wrenching to lose one of our fur-family. I do love that Charlie and Turkish are such great pals! Very cute photos.

DMC
Contributor Level 1

Nola MagnoliaNola MagnoliaThis is Nola Magnolia.  She is a 3 year old Cavapoo living in the Midwest, despite her southern name NOLA (New Orleans LA).  She is the most laid-back, happy-go-lucky dog ever.  As long as she's within 2 feet of her mom and treats are offered periodically, she is living her best life. 

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh my gosh, Nola is completely adorable! LOVE her name also! 

Thank you for your contribution, @DMC

AnnArm
Contributor Level 3

Nola is adorable! She looks like she is asking for that next treat.