cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3736members
1219posts

Call the Pup-arazzi! Invoca is celebrating National Dog Day! (For a great cause)

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

BARK BARK! August 26th is National Dog Day and Invoca is excited to release our 3rd annual “VANITY FUR” digital magazine to celebrate your four-legged friends for a great cause! 

Don’t have a dog? No problem! We want to celebrate your pet no matter what kind! (Kids don’t count😉)

In exchange for a photo of your pet and a short bio, we will send you an Invoca Doggy Swag Package (if you'd like one), as well as donate $25 in your name to ASPCA or a local non-profit of your choice. If you do not currently have a pet but would like to participate, feel free to share a story about a pet you once knew.

EXAMPLE: This is my dog, Marty Mcfly. He enjoys rolling around in the grass, anything peanut butter related, and making sure his mom is fully aware of any and all Amazon package deliveries.

IMG_5947.jpg

To participate, add your pet photos and biographies to this thread by Friday, Aug 25th!

*Please note all submissions will be added to our celebratory LinkedIn post where you and your company will be tagged

49 REPLIES 49

AnnArm
Contributor Level 3

Wow ... that has to be the longest tongue I've seen on a dog. Is Nellie able to lick the ice cream from your cone from across the room??

Oh my gosh- Nellie's tongue is wild!! What a beautiful pup! Thank you so much for sharing!

Sbryant
Contributor Level 1

57D42589-72B8-4F16-B1C1-1481D10CA51F.jpeg

This is big sister Agnes to little sister Lucy (pic below).  Agnes (Olde English Bulldogge) loves swimming, playing with friends and sleeping.  She enjoys going to MediaBids to work but is only capable of working a half day. She has some vocab via buttons, hates walking on the street/pavement (country girl!) and is stubborn as they come.  

28FA80CF-C3B6-43F3-910B-E4F9179B0FB0.jpeg

Lucy (Boston terrier) on the other hand, is capable of working a long day.  She’s a bossy girl who likes to take charge at the office.  She loves meeting everyone and anything, eating, snuggling under covers and being mom’s ride or die. Dislikes include being not included or left by herself.  

Scribner
Contributor Level 1

This is my pup Charlotte.  She's 8 and looks like a forever puppy.  We rescued her from Alabama and she now lives a life of luxury and snuggles in Chicago.  She absolutely loves to terrorize the cat Carlos, as well as the chickens in the backyard.  When she's not being a cutie, she's usually snoozing somewhere in the house powering up for the next round of terror. LOL What can I say other than she's perfect and we love her so much!

AnnArm
Contributor Level 3

Charlotte is a cutie and I can see the forever-pup in her. I'm glad she is living her best life with you!