Invoca is the industry’s leading call tracking and analytics solution, helping marketers attribute inbound calls to digital campaigns. Google Campaign Manager is a web-based ad management system for advertisers and agencies, making it easy to manage digital campaigns across websites and mobile.
This is the first article in a series that will teach you everything you need to know to set up, support, and succeed with the Invoca for Google Campaign Manager integration, including:
- What’s possible with the integration
- Step-by-step directions to install your integration
- Help for marketers using the integration to view reports and create new audience lists
- FAQs and troubleshooting support
Why choose Invoca for Google Campaign Manager?
Using these two products together, Invoca for Google Campaign Manager offers a complete view of the inbound call activity driven by your marketing efforts using Google’s Offline Conversions API (external link). With this integration, you can:
- Report Invoca phone calls and Signals to Google Campaign Manager as Floodlight activities, to get a unified view of your campaign performance.
- Understand which marketing campaigns and ads are driving each type of call or Signal in Google Campaign Manager reports.
- Attribute your Invoca conversions to display ad views as well as clicks, building a more accurate picture of how your ads are performing.
- Use your Invoca data to build Campaign Manager audiences, then leverage those audiences in your programmatic ad buying in Display & Video 360.
Ready to get started with your Invoca for Google Campaign Manager integration? Here are the rest of the articles in this series. Please note that to access these articles, you must be logged in to your Invoca account!
- Integration Overview (You are here)
- Installation guide
- Using your integration
- FAQs and troubleshooting