Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1343members
554posts

Shifting the contact center mindset to a more revenue and strategic focus

greggjohnson
Employee
Employee

Is your contact center a source of top line revenue growth and strategic customer insight, or purely focused on operational metrics like average handle time and call deflection rate?

I really hope your answer is the former, not the latter. All too often, I see contact center teams operating in a silo, without understanding their potential to have broader business impact.

I always enjoy talking to contact center executives who are willing to cross organizational boundaries in the interest of maximizing opportunities for the company and delivering a great customer experience. 

Karma Dunnell from Alpaca Audiology is a perfect example. When I first met asked Karma if she was from the marketing team or the contact center team – her response was “I do it all!” 

I LOVE that mentality, which is the embodiment of a modern contact center executive. You’ll hear more about that mindset in our conversation

1 REPLY 1

maria_ogneva
Community Manager
Community Manager

What a great conversation! This kind of cross-boundary and holistic thinking is truly the way forward.