Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3656members
1189posts

Invoca is Chopping it like it’s HOT!

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

July is National Grilling Month and Invoca is celebrating all self-proclaimed grill masters! 

Reply to this thread or email me at nandres@invoca.com with either a picture of one of your favorite grill creations, your favorite recipe, or both! 

In exchange for your participation we will donate $25 in your name to Operation BBQ Relief, an organization that delivers BBQ meals in times of need, feeding first responders and communities affected by natural disasters. (Learn more here)

You will also be entered to win a $200 Giftcard to BBQGuys.com! 

*Entry Cut-off: Friday, July 22nd.

We look forward to sharing your creations with Invoca's Linkedin Community at the end of the month!

grilled veggies.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

maria_ogneva
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh I'm so excited about this! I'm going to grill this weekend and will post a pic. I'm sure @cgerckert has some good grilling pics to share as well! 🙂

Nina_Andres
Community Manager
Community Manager

In case you missed it, July is National Grilling Month and Invoca is celebrating with all of our customers! 

In exchange for either your favorite recipe, a photo of one of your favorite grilling creations, or both, you will not only get entered to win a $200 gift card to BBQGuys.com, but Invoca will also donate $25 in your name to Operation BBQ Relief, an organization that delivers BBQ meals in times of need, feeding first responders and communities affected by natural disasters. (Learn more here)!

We look forward to sharing your recipes with the Invoca community at the end of the month. *Please submit your entry by Friday, July 22nd. 

Franks in advance! 🌭

Here is an incredible entry from @Regan_Sweeney at Robert Half International! 

Image.jpeg